Accuracy issue with Glock

dimanche 22 mars 2015

This past weekend, I went target shooting with a friend. I have to admit, I've been target shooting with 1911s for the past few years while leaving my own Glocks at home. This past Saturday, I noticed something... My groups just weren't as tight with my friend's G19 as they were with my 1911s in both Standard and Commander lengths.



I was talking to my uncle about it today, and he said that it's a combination of the sights, the trigger pull, and the fact that I have been shooting 1911s exclusively for the past few years.



Now, don't get me wrong, it's not like I am grossly inaccurate, I'm more like 9 ring and X ring on a B-27 target with a Glock as opposed to being able to tear out the X ring at distances up to 15 yards with my 1911. I decided that I am going to devote two range sessions per week with my own G19 to see if I can tighten those groups up.



Aside from more practice, is there anything else I should consider trying to tighten up my groups with the Glocks?

Accuracy issue with Glock

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels