True Left handed Glock

samedi 21 février 2015

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen a "true" left handed Glock or any kind of pistol for that matter? I was at the gun store the other day and I picked up an AR-15 (granted a butchered SAFE Act compliant AR…*sigh*…) and noticed something very different…the ejection port was on the left side of the gun! Now I shoot rifle's right handed so it was of no use to be but it got me thinking…I've NEVER seen a handgun with a left side ejection port, and a right side slide stop. Is this something one could have done via a custom made slide easy or would you have to effectively redesign the entire operation of the gun? It seams like it would be a rather expensive endeavor but it got me interested none the less! Closest I've seen to a true left handed Glock was when I accidentally inverted a picture of a G19 I took :P I think it'd be interesting to see a limited run of say a G34/G35 in this configuration and a G19/23/32, could cover allot of left handed IPSC and IDPA shooters and tickle the interest of the left handed CCW holder.



For me I think it would be weird at this point, I actually prefer a gun built for righty's, I don't even like reversed mag releases, my thumb could never reach the mag release regardless of which side it was on or which hand I held it in so my opposite hand's pointer finger drops the mag or my trigger finger comes back and drops it (is that weird?), similar thing with the slide stop.

True Left handed Glock

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels