Vickers tactical Glock 17 range report.

vendredi 27 février 2015

I had a chance to take this beauty out to the range a while back. I fired a total of 120 rounds. These consisted of Fiocchi 115 grain range fodder, along with one magazine of Hornady Critical Duty 135 grain +p. I experienced zero malfunctions



Overall, I absolutely love this weapon. The rough textured frame feels excellent in my hands and offers plenty of traction. Also, I find the Vickers battlesights to be pretty easy to pick up.



I only have two minor complaints. First, the slide finish seems to smudge or blemish easily. Also, with my vision difficulties, I would have liked to see some fluorescent paint around the tritium front sight.



Overall, I couldn't be happier. I was definitely lucky to be one of the few to get my hands on one. If anyone would like to see some pictures, I'll try to upload some later. There is also a picture in one of my previous threads. :-)

Vickers tactical Glock 17 range report.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels