making a Gen 4 39?

samedi 21 février 2015

As the title suggests, I am thinking about making myself a Gen 4 Glock 39...



The G.a.p round really interests me but only in the subcompact model I think does it really shine. I have had the other 3 in Gen4 (26,33,27) but have traded or sold them off for one reason or another, tho I really liked each of them.



I've decided to give the G39 a try. I really only like the Gen 4 models, they are what I started with when I got into glocks a few years ago, and being a lefty I appreciate having the mag release in the correct spot for me as well as the looks and overall grip/feel of the Gen 4.



Glock still has not made a gen4 G39. From what I understand I can simply make myself one by transferring all the internal lower parts and the slide onto a gen4 sub compact 26/27/33 frame.



The part that I'm not confident in, and the reason I made this thread is to ask you fello glock 39 owners out there a question about the 6 round mags.



Are they updated so that they have the cut on the right side like the other subcompact magazines? (so that it will be able to be used with a left handed mag release)



Having no access to a G39 myself (no shops have ever had one in stock in my area) Please clear this up for me.



If the mags are not updated to the current ambi style then my idea to create myself a Gen4 G39 is pointless.



Thanks for the help! :cool:

making a Gen 4 39?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels