overpressure reloads for glock 21 gen 4. Are they safe

mardi 14 avril 2015

I built 600 rounds of this ammo by accident and wonder if it is safe to shoot.

230 grain round nose copper plated campro bullet

5.5 grains titegroup

#300 CCI large primer



I read on other threads that titegroup has pressure spikes. I am not much over the max charge, but I really like having fingers.



The powder feed was set for 200 grain bullets. I changed bullets and forgot to change the powder feed.

Hogdons lists the maximum charge for 230 grain bullets at 4.8 grains titegroup.



I ran 10 rounds through my glock, and another 10 through my 1911 to see if they worked before making a lot. They work better than the previous loads.

overpressure reloads for glock 21 gen 4. Are they safe

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels