g20 help please

mardi 14 avril 2015

calling all glockophiles I need input please

my gen 3 g20 jams in the form of a double feed at least once a mag

I assume its from the rsa being to weak -allowing slide to hit frame hard enough to dislodge a round from the mag -

then it picks another round up as it comes back by ,causing a double feed jam

- ==maybe Im wrong == any thoughts appreciated

I shoot warm hand loads -180xtps over 9.5gr longshot

the primers and the brass look fine

so its not to warm -"still working my way up"

it runs fine on 7.5gr and factory ammo -(40sw velocity stuff)

I don't want 40sw performance from a 10

if I cant shoot full power loads in it then a 10 is of no value to me _ Ill just shoot my 45

I have a 20lb rsa in it now -and have swapped the factory rsa back and forth with same results

Im thinking l a 24 lb rsa and 10% mag springs may fix my double feed issue ??

at 1st I didnt like the square ugly hammerless thing but now

I kinda like my glock but if I cant get it to run right its of no use

dang, I really wanted a full power 10 that works like it should and Im not brand loyal Im function over form loyal

mods( not-factory parts ) -ext slide release and take down bar

3.5 connector

fp safety spring

fp safety spring

trigger spring

rsa

it does same thing with all the original parts back in it

I can swap em out in 5min



should I try 24 lb rsa and 10% mag springs or just trade it in on a gen4

my buddy has a gen4 that hasn't jammed with warm loads (so far)

I know there are dual springs available for gen 3's

but I cant see them helping with warm ammo without being stronger



thanks for any input

g20 help please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels