New officer lvl2 vs lvl3a

mardi 14 avril 2015

Hello all,



I just got hired by my local PD and this will be my first street job. I've been with the county jail for the last 4 years.



We were kind of left on our own with the supplier and not given much direction. I called my uncle who works for the sheriff's office and he said to go with a level 3a vest, he supplies everyone with them for the county and no one is wearing 2's.



I got a phone call about 10 minutes ago from the city FTO sergeant asking if I really wanted a 3a as they all wear 2's at the city PD. It will be hot, heavy, ect.



Uncle said to stick with the 3a, he's been wearing one for 10+ years and I'll be fine.



Do any of you have a good point to make influencing me as a new officer? I have to keep this for 5 years, so I don't want to make a mistake. Thanks in advance for your help.

New officer lvl2 vs lvl3a

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels