Ideas for Go Bag

vendredi 10 avril 2015

I recently picked up a go bag or bug-out-bag from LA Police Gear for 60% off. The sale was good so I jumped on it. I haven't really examined the bag thoroughly yet to see exactly what pockets it has and such.



I need some ideas for the contents. I have a list made up in my mind, but I am curious to see what others have in their go bag. This is designed to be a 1-2 day bag for an urban environment.



My list is as follows:


  1. 3, 13 round Glock 23 magazines loaded with JHP

  2. 3, 30 round AR-15 Magazines loaded with a bonded round.

  3. 4 Power Bars or similar food source.

  4. A water bottle w/purification tablets.

  5. General first aid supplies.

  6. A space blanket




What else can you think of?



Thanks.

Ideas for Go Bag

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels