Had a Jam with Underwood Ammo in My G20

vendredi 10 avril 2015

I recently built a G20 with a Gen 2 G21 frame and a new G20 3rd Gen upper. Shot a box of 180 Gr. Armscorp solids with no problems. Tried some Underwood 180 Gr. solids and got a jam on the first round. The casing got trapped by the slide which was almost fully retracted while the second round was pushed up underneath it. I fiddled and cleared it and the remaining four rounds worked fine. I'll go back and try a full box of Underwood to see if it's an ammo related issue. If so, probably will have to try a more powerful RSA.



In my opinion, the Underwood ammo did not have significantly greater recoil than the Armscorp (1300 vs. 1100 fps). Overall, not much different than a full power 230 Gr. .45 ACP in a G21.



Anyhow, wondering if anyone is familiar what's required for Underwood ammo in a stock G20?

Had a Jam with Underwood Ammo in My G20

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels