Glock 43 magguts

samedi 11 avril 2015

I sent them an email asking how long it would take for thier product to come to market for the 43. I have just one for the 42, but it has been flawless. It confounds me that they started to and stuck with 6 rounds. You can just almost get a 7th in my other mags. That was pure R and D laziness. Not to mention the fact that .40 and .357 mags will easily accept one more round than stated when loading .357 SIG into them. They made us wait 6 months for pinky extension mags for the 42 and they didn't add a round. Now Glock has thrown in a pinky extension mag into the deal with the 43 and I feel like they feel like they are being generous. And it still doesn't add another round. Sorry for the rant. (I'm number 1 on a list of nine at my LGS, but I put $50 down the day word broke and the came in 4 days later and applied my 27 Gen 4 with TFO's and 33 barrel and got $425 store credit. So I'm sitting at $475 store credit. I never carried the 27 once I got the 43. My 23 goes when it can. I'm a admitted fanboy, but I'm a wet hen fan boy about the whole deal. That meme video of the Glock designer is the gospel truth on how Glock apparently feels about thier customers.) rant over.

Glock 43 magguts

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels