G23 problems with Blazer?

mercredi 15 avril 2015

Has anyone had any problems recently with Blazer (aluminum case?) in their Glocks? I don't usually shoot it, but it was all my LGS had when I picked up my G23.



I cleaned and lubed the gun (though it was already cleaned and lubed properly) and took it to the range the next day. The first box of aluminum worked perfectly. Yesterday I got about 35 or so rounds into the second box and started having what appeared to be light primer strikes.



I cleared it and field stripped it and nothing seemed wrong, the striker moves as it should when the plunger gizmo is depressed. I put it back together and it still worked, but the next few rounds failed to fire as well. I put the gun back in the range bag and moved on to another gun until I realized I had a box of Blazer Brass so tried that and it worked fine.



So I'm thinking a bad batch of primers in the cheap aluminum stuff? Make sense or is there something else I should be looking into?

G23 problems with Blazer?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels