Anyone Use Regular Hardware Store Grease and Lube On Their Firearms?

mercredi 15 avril 2015

Hey all,



Just curious to see how many of you are using regular lubrication products from the Hardware store or Auto store instead of the fancy, high priced, boutique oils and lubes that magazines and videos tell us we need to use.



If you do, what do you use? I know there are lots of "recipes" for oils and lubes and I intend on using one. I used to use regular Mobil 1 synthetic oil that I would stop in the quick lube places and usually be able to get it free. I've never used any hardware store grease though and I'd like to get some recommendations on what kind of grease you all have found to work well on 1911's and AR's.

Any particular grease you want to mention?



Thanks all.



Nalajr

Anyone Use Regular Hardware Store Grease and Lube On Their Firearms?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels